Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Book!

  I'm reading a new book called Icefire, by Chris D' Lacey. I have read some of the book and it seems really interesting.When I finish the book, I will let you know! 

--------------------------------------------------------

           What the back of the book says: 

In the exciting sequel to The Fire Within, David must uncover the truth behind the mysterious clay dragons. Davids quest is to discover the link between the fire of the last known dragon on Earth and the icy regions of the Arctic. It's a journey that will change his life forever,a journey that will bring him to the very heart of the legend of dragons and the mysterious,ancient secret life of the icefire....

---------------------------------------

            These are the rest of the books, I've read the first one, really good.


^-^
 






I did not write any of these books.Everything goes to Chris D' Lacey. o3o

No comments:

Post a Comment